Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Second Day of Spring


I've decided to keep celebrating Spring today...hehe! I know just how ridiculous it sounds to say, "I whittled clothespins." I mean...really?! Why? Just buy some; they are cheap! I know, I know, I know, but I have gotten sooo much satisfaction out of making them! And they work so well. I made 6 more last night, so I have 9...it was great sitting by the fire last night, whittling over a basket. It was very restful and just a real simple pleasure. I'm taking a few days away from the computer, so I'll post again next week sometime. Thanks so much for reading!

1 comment:

Graciel @ Evenstar Art said...

Videos of sunshine, butter, chickens, garden angels, handmade clothes pins and a love of spring. I heart you, Ms. Katie. I'm so glad you're here. xo