Sunday, September 27, 2009

Poetry Collections!!!


I was so excited by the success of publishing my first book, that I soon decided to compile my poetry into two small editions (complete with some of my best photography!!!).

They should be ready in about 2 weeks for sale!!!!
"Elemental Grace" has many poems that feature my unique blend of spirituality and nature.
"Finer Things" are more of an homage to the simple things in life that mean so much to me.
This one, I am showing the front AND back of the book - it has that really great hen that I painted the other day wrapped around the whole thing :) I'm so excited to be sharing some more poetry with you all. The editions will be FULL COLOR on the inside, and each is about 28 pages.

They will be $12 plus $5 to ship.

This is an example of what the pages will look like.

I just never stop, do I?! I love having new things to do all the time :)

5 comments:

Cynthia Short said...

They look lovely..where do you get them published?

katiebird said...

Hi Cynthia! I publish them myself through www.createspace.com It has its difficulties, but I'm getting better at it, and having SO much fun getting to publish my own writing!!

JFKlaver said...

The front and back covers are beautiful! Great work. I admire your creativity.

Anonymous said...

they're all very beautiful...wonderful...

I look forward to reading them and looking through the window and see your words and colors dance together...

xoxo

sarah haliwell said...

Congratulations!! They look wonderful.