Monday, October 26, 2009

Stepping Into the Unknown

My highest self is excited about the challenge. She says, "I bring it in to myself with expectancy and a smile." She isn't afraid; she stares it in the face and laughs with excitement. She watches the sunrising through the misty trees and waits...she breathes the crisp new air deep into the depths of her lungs...
She weaves her webs and lovingly allows the dew to collect, standing to the side watching it drip and drop...content with standing aside. My higher self allows & smiles & lets it fill her to the top.

Standing without her petals. Naked to the world. This is the way. This is what has come.
This is my higher self.

The woman who writes this in front of her tv tonight is unashamedly afraid.
She does not want to walk into the room and not know the plan.
She is desperately wishing she had not said yes.
She is saying frick and frack and crap and what the H...
she doesn't want to crawl out of the house before dawn to step into the unknown...
but off she goes, holding the hand of her Higher Self...




5 comments:

Barefoot from Heaven said...

Hold your hand tight and you'll be fine. Step into that world my friend. I'll be thinking of you lots.

Laura said...

dear friend,

I remember someone (someone you know) once sent me a note that said, "Sometimes the only available transportation is a leap of faith." ~~Margaret Shepherd

You're not alone!

Love,
Laura

JFKlaver said...

Oh, to let ourselves be guided. It's difficult sometimes, isn't it? Quite often I have to stop and ask for a sign that I'm still on my guided path. I always get an answer, but the fear still creeps in at times. I'm so glad you posted this I know I'm not alone.

Tammie Lee said...

That higher self must surely have a plan. lovely and inspiring post.

Graciel @ Evenstar Art said...

A thousand thank yous, Dear Katie, for all your welcome and sweet support as I have been letting my own higher self take charge.

Whatever your unknown is, if you look to your left, you'll see me flying next to you.

love and courage,
Graciel