Tuesday, July 27, 2010

rest

Wanting guidance lately, and I did a Druidcraft tarot spread...the main card that stuck out to me was the Four of Swords...this one indicates a need for rest, relaxation. I've been facing stress and getting myself ill, so a healing retreat is needed. The 4 indicates stillness, quietness. the swords indicate "make it happen"...I think I'll take that advice.

This image is not from my Druidcraft Tarot, but I found it online and thought it was beautiful...little lambs slipping out of flower buds. What could feel more sweet and thoughtful? It is from the "Fantastical Creatures Tarot", and this is a mythical plant called a "Vegetable Lamb". It makes, of course, little lambs!

I am planning on taking some time for myself in the next couple of days, as I'm in a kind of holding pattern that refuses to budge. I have to get away to rest from it...you can only hold yourself still like this for so long before you need to rest.

3 comments:

sarah said...

i wish you peace and comfort.

Sea Angels said...

A beautiful set of cards...sending love and hugs to you xxxxx
BB
Lynn xxxxx

Atmara said...

I think you drew this card for me. It's just what I needed to hear. Thank you.