Sunday, January 02, 2011

be the willow...be the willow..be the

So...my first lesson in flexibility this year: our dream home just went into foreclosure.
The paperwork won't be completely registered until March.
I've chosen to see this as good news.
The house won't be on the market for anybody else to see.
We have time to get our house sold.
Perhaps the price will be cheaper.

I'm thinking of going out on a limb and calling the bank and asking them if they want to trade straight across...it works for antique dealers, why not houses?

2 comments:

sarah said...

I think that's a brilliant idea. And why not try anyway? You never know what might happen. Best of luck!!

Jesska said...

YES, call that bank and see what they can do!! One smal leap may lead to one big pile of fluffy feathers to lay your head upon, a place you WILL call home! :) I have faith in this all, I just know!! [[[HUGS]]]