Friday, January 28, 2011

even though the sun is out...

Today, I'm frustrated. I'm on the verge of tears all day today.
I let our house be shown while I was out, and it was a pig sty. Our kitchen actually still had toast popped up out of the toaster with jam on the counter and sticky clumps on the table where the kids made their own toast. But, I'd had an appt. that we almost forgot to get to, and had to rush out...well, I've been packing and letting the house be messy all week ...

probably in celebration that we had a buyer...now we aren't even sure we have a buyer :( All of this is so stressful, and it makes it harder with my sweetie away this weekend.

I hate when doctor's say things like, "Well, it could be an ear infection, and I don't feel a 'mass' behind your ear, so let's try anti-biotics." Wait, were you worried about a 'mass'? What the hell?

Work has been stressful, because I'm not a squeaky wheel who does not get any oil, and I realized that it is my fault that I feel that way, and that was hard.

I am only a human being...

5 comments:

sarah said...

Oh dear, I hope so much that your buyer stays! (((Hugs)))

I hope too the next week is better for you.

Alette Siri Ane said...

Hey you are a family ,you work and have children.This is life.A buyer wants the house .They will see thru this .Just breathe and let good energi come.

Jacqueline said...

Stay clear Katiebird...

Jesska said...

Sometimes it's hard to bend and sway like a tree when things lay so heavily. Take time a breath, besides a little jam and toast never hurt anybody.. I like a house that "looks real" and not made up like a show!:) Much love sister soul.. (((HUGS)))

katiebird said...

@ Sarah - thank you my window friend :)
@ Jess - my lifelong sister who knows me so well, THANKYOU. I hugged myself and pretended it was from you...*sigh* wish you were here today! love love