Saturday, January 22, 2011

profoundly grateful

someone bought our house...they BOUGHT it.
Now we are chasing after this one...and it will take a chase.
It recently went into foreclosure (poor people), and we need to find out which bank owns it so we can buy it from them before some developer does...it is a piece of Oregon history, and it is the Old Home of my Heart...if any of you have ever loved an old home for what it could be,
you know my longing.
Selling this giant home in the woods was a 5 year ordeal.
It is over, can you believe it?
I can't hardly...
and yet, our work has just begun!!

You can read about the home we want here, and here , a little bit here, but mostly here.

3 comments:

Christine Crocker said...

wonderful....wonderful...Wonderful!!!!
love you all,
ma & pa

sarah said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!! I pray you get the new (old) house if it is right for you. I pray that it is right for you. You're going into it with such love, I'm sure that will count for alot. Perhaps the previous owners will want to see it go to a family who will love it, and so will be able to help you find the bank etc - ?

Jacqueline said...

The Universe wants you to be happy Katie...all you have to do is be clear.
Don't worry about the how...just take action.