Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Prophet Wordle

Wordle: kahlil

Click this to see it larger...

I use to LOVE to write the poems from ReadWritePoem when the prompt was from something that looked like the above "wordle". This wordle contains things from Kahlil Gibran's The Prophet.
I kept thinking about how it reflects my life right now, the words I chose. Pretty amazing.
It gives me a good visual on how I'm feeling when I'm too invested to see it all clearly.

I want to write a poem using these words, and I will be working on one. That sounds fun.

3 comments:

paper roads said...

I hope you will show us your poem when it is written. You have such beautiful words there to work with.

Jacqueline said...

Wasted a perfect half a hour playing with Wordle this morning katiebird! Coffee in hand...how amusing!

Anonymous said...

Interesting...I have noticed
of late that when reading phrases that come to me that I must jot down, there are words that reoccur, pattern that become somewhat of a mantra in my work; beautiful,inspiring and moving words..
mind and soul-opening words.
And you, dear lady, have
diagnosed it so well....
I've discovered the Wordle
of my mind.... what fun ....
and how expanding.
Merci and Blessings ~
Gentility