Monday, January 17, 2011

what I'd wear everyday

okay...so I HAVE cool jeans like that, but I'd love a shirt like that with the little brown leather braided belt, and of course that owl pendant hanging from my neck, and the black twisted hoops, and can you just imagine how comfy those red Dansko shoes would be?! I love the baskety-woven look of the satchel, too, and just to make it "mine" I'd have to add a red feather...woohoo! I'd be so set!
Same pants, but look at the cutie patutie pink ruffles on that shirt! and all belted up with the big black ribbon - wow! I heart those little satiny pink ballet slippers, too. And another woven basket, but this time with some kind of rosy vintage pin stuck on it...the straps in turquoise no-less. Anyway, just playing with polyvore and sharing some more.

No comments: