Saturday, February 26, 2011

no matter what


Remember this .
Still working on it...we've had more ups and downs on the buying of this place, which, somehow, tells me that it is so worth it. We've been learning to go forward toward our dream no matter what...NO MATTER WHAT.

Work has taught me some amazing lessons lately, which will help to make me exactly the kind of teacher I want to be.

Family has taught me, yet again, that when the chips are down, real honest love couples with real honest hope and we are made whole again.

I've learned that I am capable of giving much. I've learned that I'm tougher. I've learned that I'm more determined. I've learned that I'm excellent at escapism...but I've also learned that I'm good at just going on ahead making my dreams come true, no matter what terrible or mean or unjust or ridiculous thing gets in my way, and it is a gift I'm able to give to my family and my friends and my students: I'll hold your hand and we'll keep going.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

katiebird...can you hold my hand too?

Kerri said...

Fingers and toes crossed that it all turns out perfectly x