Saturday, March 12, 2011

Looking Forward

to our new home (less than two weeks away!)
to longer hair (it's getting there, hooray!)
to wearing size 12 pants (hey, I went from just about 18s to 14s since christmas!)
to more sunshine
to stargazing
to tulips and crocuses
to exploring our new barn
to cleaning and painting the new house
to wandering and hugging the ground and soaking it all in
to flowery gauzy blouses
to skirts
to sandals
to sleeping in tomorrow
to teaching Kindergartners about Oregon next week
to using more of that fabulous "tousle me" shampoo
to spraying my hair with curling product some more
to my feet in the dirt

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

3 comments:

Sea Angels said...

You sound happy..makes me feel good for you xxx
Hugs Lynn xxx

Tracy said...

Mary Oliver... I just love her! And so thrilled for you, Katie... Two weeks, that's not long to wait at all! ;o)

Jesska said...

Yes, yes and more yes's!! How exciting and I love to hear all these wonderful things. So many new adventures are unfolding for you, bask in it all!! :)