Friday, April 15, 2011

too busy


with moving and teaching and being mama and wife and going to bed at 8:30 at night (hooooray!) and watching the Dick Van Dyke show before I get there and dishes and dreaming...yes just too busy to be taking many pictures these days...

but I know that in the next week or two I will be living in my old humble little farmhouse with a sunset and a sunrise and a rock cellar and that wonderful red and white barn...

and I'll be taking more and more pictures and sharing my everyday farm happenings with you...
I have so much to be thankful to Saint Joseph for - not a saint I normally turn to, but we prayed and prayed for our house to sell and for us to find our forever home and Saint Joseph pulled through. I figured I could trust such a careful loving father and carpenter to help us sell our home and find a new one...I also prayed to Hestia, because I figured I could trust a goddess who is dedicated to the hearth and the home...I prayed to the moon because she was there, and often I prayed through my tears into my teacup saying, "Oh god please..."...so there is MUCH to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Sea Angels said...

Thinking of you xxxx all settled in with a jug of flowers on your kitchen tablexx
Lynn x

sarah said...

I am so very, very happy for you!

One day would you consider writing about how/why you have a relationship with the saints?