Wednesday, August 17, 2011

a grateful heart

Give us grateful hearts, our Mother, for all thy mercies
and make us mindful of the needs of others.
Amen.

~adapted from The Book of Common Prayer

(from A Grateful Heart: Daily Blessings for the Evening Meal from Buddha to The Beatles)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really can't think in full sentences. these days anyway. (see...told you)

finding areas of beauty and purpose in my classroom

simplicity and color

working hard and sweating over paper and staples

my brain is full and there are still so many questions

but I'm not panicking...that is a sign of maturity, right?!

or is it a sign that I'm quietly, slowly going crazy.

2 comments:

The Barefoot Crofter said...

It is a sign of mindfulness. Gorgeous photo and words. xxx

mindy said...

i think you are so wonderful, everything that you are doing for the children. full sentences are overrated!